Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day One of Welcome Week

Ok so the whole move-in crew thing went alright and after watching how today went I'm so happy that I got to move in early. I met one of my roommates and she seemed pretty cool, but the other one apparently isn't coming in until next week when classes start. I'm happy with the room and I've come to the conclusion that I don't mind the area although it's not the best place in the world to be living. I feel like I'm writing like a first grader right now, but instead of re-writing anything I'm just going to apologize.

My whole job situation is entirely up in the air right now. I have a promo for tomorrow and Tuesday morning during Good Morning America for Disaster Movie but after that I have nothing booked. I do however have an interview with this one promotional company Monday, I'm waiting for a response back about doing the seamlessweb promo again, and I haven't called Town Hall to see if I can get my job back yet but they don't have any shows until mid-September anyway. But it's better that it's all up in the air than not having any job possibilities like this time last year.

I'm sleepy for no apparent reason and I even had coffee and coke, which is just pathedic.

No comments:

Site Meter