Friday, October 31, 2008

Just a General Lack of Direction

I really wish that I could just sit down and say that I have one goal and that I'm going to do my best to accomplish it. Instead, I'm just playing around with this idea at trying to be successful at everything and I really think it prevents me from becoming really great at any one single thing. The title of this blog is pretty good for me to have simply because I am always steps away from whatever I want to achieve, but never in that moment of success. I also never have enough time for the life I live so it's making me turn into a half-asleep zombie that runs from one thing to the next all of the time.

Interesting things that occured today:

I went to the Martha Stewart show with a group from Women in Communications. Blake Lively was on the show, we got some free stuff, I guess it was really cool I'm just in a really lame mood for some reason. I'll add photos later. I also happened to be by Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes' place when they went to their car today. I actually walk by their paparazzi all the time, but that was the first time I actually saw them - I tried to get a photo of that but I didn't get my camera out in time.

No comments:

Site Meter