Monday, October 27, 2008

My first day as an intern....

For some reason it seems incredibly weird to me that I'm an intern at all. I don't have an explanation, it just does. Anyway that was random, sorry.

But yeah so I sit at a desk and read screenplays and do write-ups on them and do fun things too like make deliveries and buy stuff at Duane Reade. I was also giving feedback on the trailers they made for their movie that's about to come out. What I guess is most odd to me is actually experiencing what it's like to have to write in an office for a job. Obviously it's not like a paying job so I guess that stress isn't fully there, but like it's so weird, but I guess it makes me more productive. I don't know what I'm saying anymore. Anyway I need to be writing for school I guess.

peace,

Tori

No comments:

Site Meter