Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bubble Tea at Tease!!!



I'm not going to lie, I would never normally go out to 3rd Ave and 27th St just for a bubble tea. I do live in Chinatown and I could totally walk a few blocks for a pretty rad selection of bubble tea. However, my lovely friends at Tenka.com were giving away coupons to try one at Tease @ http://www.tenka.com/web/creative/redeemer-37783/762791.htm

Anyway, the bubble tea was awesome. I tried coconut with black tea served cold which was super yummy. It was a pretty cool place and the additional options of Thai iced coffee, a pretty good regular coffee selection, and pastries made it a lot more rad than my normal Chinatown spots.

peace,

Tori

1 comment:

Jane L said...

Coconut is my favorite Bubble Tea Flavor! It's the only one I have tried and I love it!

Site Meter